Office 365 Renewal With Product Key
Office 365 product is built to help you accomplish more with creative Office software and smart cloud services. Once you purchase the subscription of Office 365 it remains valid till the specified period of time. After that, it gets expired and you need to Office 365 renewal Subscription with the product key. You can do this, by just following some simple steps below.
Where to find my Office 365 Product Key?
If you have purchased your Office 365 product online, then you will trace the product key by following these steps.
- Access the Microsoft account and then go to the “Services & Subscriptions” page. After this, sign in to your account, if prompted.
- Thereafter, opt for “View Product Key”. This will provide you with the Product key on your screen.
If you have purchased the product offline, you will trace the product key at the back of the retail card.
How can you use A Product Key to renew Office 365?
- Begin the process by launching any web browser that is easily available on your computer.
- Thereafter, access the Office’s official website. For this, just type in “office.com/setup” in the Address bar.
- In the subsequent window, hover your cursor to the “Profile Icon” and tap on it. This icon is located at the upper-right corner of the window.
- By clicking on the icon it will take you to the Sign In Window. Input either the email address or phone number with which you have created your Office Account. Tap on the “Next” tab.
- Now, input the password correctly in the specified field. Then, sign in to your account.
- Once you logged in to your account successfully, tap on “Payment and Billing”.
- Under the section of the “Payment Settings”, you will be prompted with a message “Have a prepaid card or code for Office 365 Home?”. You have to opt for the “Redeem a card or code” option from there.
- The very next window that appears prompts you to Get Started with your Microsoft account. Tap on the “Next” tab as you have already signed in to your Office account.
- Now, you are required to input the 25 digit alphanumeric product key code in the specified field. Also, choose the preferred country name and language and tap “Next”.
- Next, you will be asked whether you want a Recurring bill or not. Just, in case, you select the Recurring Bill Tab you will be asked to mention your credit card details. Mention the same correctly and tap “Next”.
- Conclude the renewal process of Office 365 with the product key by tapping on the “Next” tab.
Q1. How often we need to renew Office 365 with a product key?
Ans. You need to renew Office 365 with a product key every year. This will help to keep your Office product up to date.
Q2. How do I check when my Office 365 Subscription expires?
Ans. If you want to check when is your Office 365 subscription going to expire on your own then follow these steps:
- The very first thing is to visit the page of “Services & Subscriptions”.
- Once you reach the desired page, tap on “Office Sign In” if prompted.
- Thereafter, use the registered email address and password to sign in to the Office account successfully. In short, input the login credentials linked with this account only and click “Sign In”.
- Now, go through the details provided beneath the section of “Services & Subscriptions”.
- When you see a circle button, then your account is set up for recurring billing, unless you cancel or deactivate recurring billing in advance. The next payment info tells you where, and how much, you will be paid next.
- When you see Expires at [date], your subscription expires on that date, unless you renew it.